The Canon MG2522 is a budget friendly all-in-one printer that offers easy and affordable printing, scanning and copying. It’s a best fit for your home and business. However, before start printing you have to connect Canon Mg2522 to Chromebook. Here is complete tutorial about how to setup Canon Mg2522 printer on Chromebook. Let’s get into this.
Can I Connect My Canon Mg2522 Printer to My Chromebook?
First, let’s take a look at the requirements for connecting a printer to a Chromebook. Your Chromebook must be running Chrome OS version 53 or later and must have an available USB port. For wireless printing, your Chromebook must be connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Now that we know the requirements, let’s get started with the connection process. For a wired connection, simply connect one end of the USB cable to the printer and the other end to an available USB port on your Chromebook. Once connected,
- Open the Chrome browser and go to chrome://settings/devices .
- Here you should see your Canon MG2522 listed under “Printers“.
- Select it and then click “Add Printer“. Your printer should now be added and ready for use!
For wireless printing, make sure your Canon MG2522 is powered on and connected to your Wi-Fi network. Then open the Chrome browser and go to chrome://settings/devices. Click “Add Printer” and select “Wi-Fi Printer“. Enter your printer’s IP address when prompted and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection process. Once done, your Canon MG2522 should be added and ready for use!
How Do I Connect My Canon Printer for Cloud Printing to My Chromebook?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to connect your printer to your Chromebook:
- Make sure that your Canon printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromebook
- On your Chromebook, open Chrome
- At the top right, click More More and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced. Under “Printing,” click Manage printers Add printer or register for Cloud Print. If you don’t see this option, make sure your Chromebook is using the latest Chrome version.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to add your printer.
How to Setup Canon Mg2522 Printer on Chromebook?
Setting up the Canon printer on a Chromebook is a simple process that can be completed in just a few minutes. The first thing you need to do is make sure that your Chromebook is connected to the internet. Once you have confirmed that your Chromebook is connected to the internet, you will need to open the Settings menu.
To do this, click on the clock in the bottom right corner of your screen and then click on the gear icon that appears.
- Download the Canon printer driver from the Canon website
- Unzip the downloaded file and run the installer
- Follow the prompts to install the driver on your Chromebook
- Connect your Canon printer to your Chromebook using a USB cable
- Open Chrome and go to chrome://settings/devices
- Under “Printers,” click “Add printer“
- Select your Canon printer from the list of available printers and click “Add“
How Do I Connect My Chromebook to My Canon Printer Via USB?
Assuming you have a Chromebook that has an available USB port and a Canon printer that also has a USB port, you can connect the two devices together with a standard USB cable. Once they are connected, you should see a notification on your Chromebook’s screen indicating that the printer has been detected. At this point, you can open the Chrome browser and go to any website that allows you to print documents or images.
For example, you could go to Google Drive and open a document that you want to print. Then, click the “Print” button and select your Canon printer from the list of available printers. The document should then begin printing.
Which Canon Printers Compatible With Chromebook?
If you’re looking for a printer that’s compatible with your Chromebook, you’re in luck. Canon offers a wide range of printers that are designed to work with Chrome OS, so you can get the best printing results possible. Here are some of the top Canon printers that are compatible with Chromebooks:
1. Canon PIXMA TS9120
This all-in-one printer is ideal for users who want to print high-quality photos and documents. It features six individual ink tanks, so you can get the most out of your prints.
2. Canon MAXIFY MB5420
This printer is designed for small businesses and home offices. It offers fast printing speeds and duplex printing, so you can get more done in less time.
3. Canon Image CLASS LBP6230dw
This monochrome laser printer is a great choice for users who need to print text-based documents quickly and efficiently. It has a fast print speed of up to 26 pages per minute, so you won’t be waiting around for your prints.
Setup Canon Mg2522 printer on Chromebook is can be the difficult if you follow our this guideline that will be easy to setup. Here you will find the full answer about how to setup Canon Mg2522 printer on Chromebook.
Senior Editor at Techdoa.com. With a great experience after using multiple printers, I review best printers with proper guideline. I hope my provided information will inspire you to choose the best printer for your personal or professional work.